recent entries from our blog
- Solidarity Statement concerning the masacre of the people of Totonicapán.
- Friends of the Earth International, the world's largest environmental federation, firmly condemns the violent and repressive actions of the government of Guatemala against the Totonicapán Mayan K`iche people.
- Coalition to Save Tripa Peat Swamp Forest: Historic Cancellation of Oil Palm Permit Opens Door for Prosecution of Companies' Crimes
- Latest Satellite Image shows company still burning protected peatlands
- RWR: Unsettling - Interview with Ayman Rabi about the Friends of the Earth International Mission to Palestine
- For two days Bobby Peek of Friends of the Earth South Africa and Eurig Scandrett of Friends of the Earth Scotland, spoke with people from local communities of the West Bank and witnessed the environmental damage caused by Israeli industrial, commercial and settlement activity. Real World Radio interviewed Pengon campaigner Ayman Rabi about the FoEI mission in Palestine.
- Friends of the Earth Europe: Shale gas: unconventional and unwanted
- New report highlights dangers of unconventional fuel to environment and health
- Defend life (Jmaktik buch’utik sk’anik spojik jkuxlejaltik) - a poem about Plantations