Find out more about corporate capture
- AGRA’s Technology Push in Africa
- Friends of the Earth International describes the flaws with the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA), a programme largely funded by the Bill Gates Foundation. This commentary argues that AGRA's corporate agenda risks compounding the problems it aims to solve. The Foundation's programmes may marginalize the vital role of women in traditional societies and lift control of seeds and farm management from community to corporate level.
- Nature is not for sale
- An overview of what happens when you treat nature as a commodity, who is responsible and why it needs to stop. Also available in French and Spanish on the website of Amis de la Tierre http://www.amisdelaterre.org/Campagne-La-nature-n-est-pas-a.html
- Reclaim the UN from corporate capture
- As the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) turns 20, there are real concerns about the increasing influence of major corporations and business lobby groups within the UN.