- Uruguay: helping family farms to recover disappearing seed varieties
- Friends of the Earth Uruguay / REDES has been collaborating with others to rescue local seed varieties and promote organic production.
- paraguay: sowing seeds for change
- FoE Paraguay / Sobrevivencia works with social movements such as Via Campesina and community organizations to develop joint campaigns around food sovereignty.
- haiti: raising awareness of gmos and supporting local food
- Friends of the Earth Haiti / Haïti Survie has been working since 2007 to raise awareness of the dangers of genetically modified organisms and to promote food sovereignty.