Read more about the background to the case and watch videos of
- Visit to Palestine Exposes Environmental Injustices and Human Rights Abuses Under the Israeli Occupation
- RAMALLAH, WEST BANK (PALESTINE), October 14, 2013 – A four day high-level Friends of the Earth International visit to Friends of the Earth Palestine (also known as PENGON) concluded on October 13th, when Friends of the Earth International chair Jagoda Munic presented a report during a press conference in Ramallah.
- Liberia Spending Too Little on Agriculture
- Civil society raises concerns on prioritization of land allocation to foreign investors and insufficient public agricultural budget MONROVIA (LIBERIA), September 12, 2013 – The Liberian government is spending just two per cent of its budget on agriculture, despite Africa-wide consensus since 2003 that spending must be raised to ten per cent. 
- Friends of the Earth Australia calls for transparency on climate aid and recognition of customary land rights in Indonesia
- Friends of the Earth Australia has called on the Australian government to initiate an open review of its failed experiment in climate aid in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia, citing a lack of transparency and a lack of effective engagement with issues surrounding customary forest rights as key failings of the government’s approach.