- uruguay: we are surrounded by plantations
- To raise public awareness about the impacts of expanding export-oriented monocultures, FoE Uruguay gathers and processes data on land distribution and concentration.
- colombia: courts overturns controversial forestry law
- Combined and unfaltering efforts of the Colombian communities and organizations led to a significant legal decision acknowledging the rights of Indigenous Peoples and black communities.
- brazil: building the struggle against monocultures
- The ongoing expansion of exotic tree monocultures in the Brazilian Pampas, and the Pampas plains of Uruguay and Argentina, threatens the region’s biodiversity and natural resources.